Blissful Bungalow • West Allis, WI Blissful Bungalow - Mins to Froedert / State Fair
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 5-6
Welcome to your serene escape, Blissful Bungalow! This 3-bed, 2-bath haven offers an open concept living/dining area, perfect for unforgettable game or movie nights. The fully stocked kitchen, ideal for creating happy meals, awaits your culinary adventures. Retreat to the master suite with WIC, en suite bath, and direct backyard access within a fully fenced yard. Nestled in a peaceful neighborhood just minutes from I-94 and I-43, the perfect balance of relaxation and convenience, book now!
Wisconsin State Fair Park 1.8 miles
Milwaukee County Zoo 2.2 miles
Froedtert Hospital- 2.2 miles
Greenfield Park 2.3 miles
Harley-Davidson Museum 7.1 miles
There is a fenced backyard, great if you bring your pets.
Dogs are welcome with no pet fee for the entire stay. Please bring bags and clean up after your pets.
We have high-speed internet in this house, which is plenty fast enough to stream videos on multiple devices and facetime your friends and family. The cell phone service can be a bit spotty, but the WIFI will hopefully make up for it.
The driveway can park up to 2 cars.
We have a washer and dryer in the unit you can use.
This property is in a residential neighborhood. Please respect our friends and neighbors and avoid loud, large parties. Please treat the neighbors like you live there. The neighborhood and backyard are perfect for grilling out, enjoying a fire, and laughing with your friends and family.
While you're on vacation, rest easy knowing that you are protected under Safely if any accidents or damage occur. We will take care of the cost of this coverage, which is additional to any protection provided by the platform. If any damage happens, please let me know and I will make a claim with Safely. You can trust me to take care of everything for you, provided that you clean up after your dog.
The damage waiver fee, which is included in the total cost of your reservation for this property, covers up to $5,000 of accidental damage to the property or its contents, such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances. To qualify for coverage, you must report any incidents to us before checking out.
Please note that this waiver does not negate your responsibilities as a renter for items beyond Safely's scope of responsibility.
We understand that plans can change unexpectedly, which is why we have a flexible cancellation policy that puts your mind at ease. If you decide to cancel your booking more than 14 days before your scheduled arrival date, you will receive a 97% refund of the total booking amount. The remaining 3% will be retained as a non-refundable transaction fee to cover the costs associated with processing your booking. However, if you cancel your booking within 14 days of your scheduled arrival date, we regret that we will not be able to offer any refund. Nevertheless, we will do our best to accommodate any change requests that you may have, subject to availability and applicable fees.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Tom Ackley - Founder and owner of "Getaway and Stay." I was born and raised in Wisconsin and enjoy traveling. I've been to over a dozen countries and have been all over the US while I was in the Air Force. I'm married and we have two boys. We all enjoy being in nature, but spend most of our free time with Scouts and baseball.
West Allis, Wisconsin
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|